lunes, 14 de enero de 2008

Welcome to I am You



Hi I am trying to launch a new initative to promote World Peace and Human Rights.

Are you interested?

Let me know!!

geraldinagvh@yahoo.com


The world is divided between me and you.
Me and "the others".
Me and the "bad people".
Me and the "evil".

If we could just STOP a moment and think:

I am you. You are me.

We are both HUMAN BEINGS that deserve dignity, liberty, equity, respect, peace, a happy childhood, food, a house, a familly, education, work, clean air, water, and a very long etc.

I am trying to do SOMETHING.

I do not follow any religion. But to represent this idea I took my self a picture to show you that I am anyone.
I am you. you are me. we are the same: HUMAN BEINGS

I would like that this thought run all over just like the joke emails or the email chains-- that shows us that if we want we can spread a thought, a joke or a GOOD MESSAGE.

Please, join me and
BE ME. I AM YOU. WE ARE THE SAME.

For the WORLD PEACE and HUMAN RIGHTS.

Thanks!
Invite your friends to join.

I want to do something.
But first I need you to change the way of thinking!

When we see other cultures other people as enemies, as different, We start this division.

With I am you, we can wear the shoes of other people.

How?

Reading, traveling, talking, watching TV or movies, taking pictures, there are lots of ways to do it. You just have to open your mind, your being and let your self be the other.

Understand, try to visualice, feel, think...

My proposal is, change the way you think:enemy-friend.

We are all the same. We are all PEOPLE.

We all deserve Peace and Human Rights don´t you think?

What is the difference between you and me?

between me and a muslim woman?

I am her. She is me.

I am you. We are the same...

Do you agree?

No hay comentarios: